Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Juno 106 Chorus Eurorack Clone for Behringer

Hi there guys, don´t know if this is the right place to post this, if not, I ask please the moderators to forward to the right whoever it may concern.

I have this almost finished project here I started a couple of years ago, it never say the light of day. But I still have the diptrace files of the project saved here. Since Behringer started making eurorack modules, I figured I  could give this to you guys to have a look. Please forward this to Uli and his synth engineering team.

The module is a Juno 106 clone with some extras. If you are gonna use it´s internal LFO then there is a switch for two speed settings and you can adjust the rate of the LFO speed using the "rate" knob. There is also a switch for polarity.

You can turn off the internal LFO by patching signals to the L and R mod inputs (so you can use external signals to modulate the BBD). The MIX is a dry/wet knob, and the L and R "depth" are attenuators for the modulation inputs.

L out is the I chorus mode
R out is the II chorus mode
L + R are the I+II chorus mode

The files for the PCB (diptrace format) are attached to this post.

UDwt4LU.png

Best regards

Gauer

gauer Contributor - Level 2 2020-01-21

2020-01-21

Juno 106 Chorus Eurorack Clone for Behringer

Hi there guys, don´t know if this is the right place to post this, if not, I ask please the moderators to forward to the right whoever it may concern.

I have this almost finished project here I started a couple of years ago, it never say the light of day. But I still have the diptrace files of the project saved here. Since Behringer started making eurorack modules, I figured I  could give this to you guys to have a look. Please forward this to Uli and his synth engineering team.

The module is a Juno 106 clone with some extras. If you are gonna use it´s internal LFO then there is a switch for two speed settings and you can adjust the rate of the LFO speed using the "rate" knob. There is also a switch for polarity.

You can turn off the internal LFO by patching signals to the L and R mod inputs (so you can use external signals to modulate the BBD). The MIX is a dry/wet knob, and the L and R "depth" are attenuators for the modulation inputs.

L out is the I chorus mode
R out is the II chorus mode
L + R are the I+II chorus mode

The files for the PCB (diptrace format) are attached to this post.

UDwt4LU.png

Best regards

Gauer

• 0 Kudos
  • 2 Replies
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Re: Juno 106 Chorus Eurorack Clone for Behringer

So I could not find an option to edit my post, so here is some extra info:

The internal LFO has a switch "Pre - Rate"

When is set to Pre, then the LFO speed for mode I and II are the original ones (factory schematics from Roland).

When set to Rate, then you can adjust the speed of the internal LFO using the rate knob, and there is a switch "Fast/Slow" for two modes of the internal LFO.

Highlighted
Rising Star - Level 3

Re: Juno 106 Chorus Eurorack Clone for Behringer

@gauer 

The edit menu is under the 3 vertical dot in the upper right hand corner.

BTW: Nice info