davidordaz88 Contributor - Level 2 2019-09-05

2019-09-05

Ordering TC Electronic Parts

Hello everyone my name is David and I am new here. I recently had a knob break off of a guitar pedal and am looking for a place to order the part to replace it. I already been on TC Electronics Support page as well as replacement parts asking for help and have not had a answer from them. Can anyone guide me on what to do?

• 0 Kudos
  • 13 Replies
Contributor - Level 2

Re: Ordering TC Electronic Parts

@KenMitchell 

It's a little over .35 of an inch so I'm going to say its about 9mm. I would say this should work then.

David Ordaz Realtor at Remax Innovative Los Angeles, CA
Highlighted
Valued Contributor - Level 1

@davidordaz88 

I agree. That looks like it should work.  Too bad you aren't in NorCal.  I'd have my son replace it for you. 

Good Luck, 

Ken

If you want "Loud", then run a piece of sheet metal through a table saw. --Ivan Beaver
Contributor - Level 2

@KenMitchell  

Hey Ken so I was contacted by music tribe and they sent me the pot for Free. I was able to solder it myself with the instructions from my uncle and it worked perfectly. I'd like to thank you for your help and would like to buy you a beer or coffee. What is your venmo or zelle email?

Thank you once again! 

David Ordaz Realtor at Remax Innovative Los Angeles, CA
Valued Contributor - Level 1

@davidordaz88 

Hi David, 

Glad to hear it worked out.  Thank you for the kind offer but it's not necessary.  If you wish, feel free to donate that beer or coffee $ to your favorite charity. 

Ken

If you want "Loud", then run a piece of sheet metal through a table saw. --Ivan Beaver