Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Parts for fp10000q

Hello, do anyone know where I can get parts for Lab Gruppen fp10000q (right side dust filter & grill cover) ?

K AUSTIN
klassik80 Contributor - Level 2 2020-05-06

2020-05-06

Parts for fp10000q

Hello, do anyone know where I can get parts for Lab Gruppen fp10000q (right side dust filter & grill cover) ?

• 0 Kudos
  • 5 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Parts for fp10000q

Hi @klassik80 ,

You should be able to purchase these from us, please put in a support ticket using the button at the top of the page and contact our parts team. Smiley Happy

Alexander Lane | Triber, Music Tribe Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution! Community Guidelines | FAQs
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Hi, Alex. thank for the reply. I've submitted a support ticket, but no reply. I also contacted the parts companies here in the US but they are requesting a part(s) number, which I don't see before they can help.  I only have the model and serical numbers. Any help is much appreciated!

K AUSTIN
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @klassik80 ,

With the whole Covid-19 situation I would expect a bit of a delay on the team getting back to you, if it's been more than 3 days or so please pop me a message and I can chase up the case number. 

FYI, please tag me with the @ key when replying so I get a notification of the post, otherwise I might miss it!

I will send you a PM with what I think the part number is, might help your enquirery with the service centers.

Alexander Lane | Triber, Music Tribe Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution! Community Guidelines | FAQs
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

@AlexLane  Hi, hope all is well with you. No luck, I sent several email to the US websites inquiring about the parts and no reply. And Im still waiting for a answer to the care ticket. 

Thank you

Austin

K AUSTIN
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @klassik80 ,

Could you private message me the case number please? I will look into it and see if I can speed things up for you.