Contributor - Level 1

Retro Products

Guys, I love that you are bringinging back retro products. But if you really want to bring users of retro products to purchase your products get in touch with  me as I have an electronic music and engineering background starting in 1993. For example if you brought out an extended series of your products like the Devilfish version of the tb303 or the Xbase 09 version of the 909 or the Devilfishe's manufacturers or Analogue Solutions versions of the Tr808 mods to originals that people have wished the originals had. Think of an attack on the tb303 filter envelope ( check out apex twins Caustic Window - humans must not escape.) You could bring an extended version of your products or even a big box with a 101, 303, 808 and a 909 with all the extended mods. I have the Ideas and circuits if you want to take any of this further with me. I just wish these products were around so that I could sell my old modified equipment and buy your new ground breaking equipment. Let me know If you are interested in consulting with me.

electrostudy Contributor - Level 1 2020-01-03

2020-01-03

Retro Products

Guys, I love that you are bringinging back retro products. But if you really want to bring users of retro products to purchase your products get in touch with  me as I have an electronic music and engineering background starting in 1993. For example if you brought out an extended series of your products like the Devilfish version of the tb303 or the Xbase 09 version of the 909 or the Devilfishe's manufacturers or Analogue Solutions versions of the Tr808 mods to originals that people have wished the originals had. Think of an attack on the tb303 filter envelope ( check out apex twins Caustic Window - humans must not escape.) You could bring an extended version of your products or even a big box with a 101, 303, 808 and a 909 with all the extended mods. I have the Ideas and circuits if you want to take any of this further with me. I just wish these products were around so that I could sell my old modified equipment and buy your new ground breaking equipment. Let me know If you are interested in consulting with me.

• 0 Kudos
  • 0 Replies