Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

labgruppen c48 4

hallo service,

I have problems on this ending possible to have schematic on the 15th power supply. The assistance here is poor and too expensive

daniele88 Contributor - Level 1 2020-03-10

2020-03-10

labgruppen c48 4

hallo service,

I have problems on this ending possible to have schematic on the 15th power supply. The assistance here is poor and too expensive

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Superhero - Level 3

Re: labgruppen c48 4

@daniele88 

Hello Daniele, welcome to the community.

I suggest that you raise a Care ticket for Technical Support explaining your requirements. This is done by clicking on Support at the top of the page and then clicking the Create a Care Ticket button. This is only possible if you have completed all the required fields in your profile. Make sure that you fill-in every required field on the Care form. The Care ticket is currently the only way to request technical support, service and spare parts from any of the Music Tribe companies.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Superhero - Level 3

Re: labgruppen c48 4

@daniele88 

Hello Daniele, welcome to the community.

I suggest that you raise a Care ticket for Technical Support explaining your requirements. This is done by clicking on Support at the top of the page and then clicking the Create a Care Ticket button. This is only possible if you have completed all the required fields in your profile. Make sure that you fill-in every required field on the Care form. The Care ticket is currently the only way to request technical support, service and spare parts from any of the Music Tribe companies.

View solution in original post