Contributor - Level 1

x32 compact

good day having some issues with my x32 compact since i installed 4.0 firmware also noticed some faders dont work when move between layers, most important is the unit keeps shutting down this ha ve happened a bit within the pass week, I need this to be checked,thanks much in advance

alpheus Contributor - Level 1 2020-01-03

2020-01-03

x32 compact

good day having some issues with my x32 compact since i installed 4.0 firmware also noticed some faders dont work when move between layers, most important is the unit keeps shutting down this ha ve happened a bit within the pass week, I need this to be checked,thanks much in advance

• 0 Kudos
  • 3 Replies
Super Contributor - Level 2

Re: x32 compact

Hello @alpheus , welcome to the community.

There have been a number of issues reported with firmware V4.00. I suggest you install V4.01 and see if the problems still occur.

Some users have had problems installing V4.01 from V4.00 using the console Setup page. It is more reliable to copy the firmware file, on its own, to the root folder of a USB stick, connect it to the console and hold the USB button in while powering-on the console.

Contributor - Level 1

have done this same thing happens but will try again 

Highlighted
Super Contributor - Level 2

@alpheus wrote:

have done this same thing happens but will try again 

@alpheus 

You could also reinstall firmware V3.12 to see if the problems really are caused by V4.xx.