Contributor - Level 2

AMA with the creators of GoXLR - Helicon Gaming!

Hello everyone,,

This is the AMA for GoXLR! Ask whatever questions you may have below and they will answer what they can.Here is some info about our AMA hosts and the creators of GoXLR.

Helicon Gaming openweb.onl/whatsapp-web/ is a sub-division of TC Helicon, who have been creating innovative voice effects for singers for nearly 20 years. With a focus on empowering vocalists with exciting and useful musical solutions, they've gained a huge amount of experience with the ins and outs of live audio processing. When the crew at TCH started watching Twitch a few years ago, it became apparent that streamers have a lot in common with live musicians. Your stage is the internet. That led us to reach out and meet a lot of great streamers and essentially develop GoXLR as a community sourced project. Our goal is to address the very real audio issues so many streamers have. Ask Us Anything! 19216801.one/

To see what the product looks like, you can see so here along with going onto their website here. They have worked with streamers like Bikeman, Classypax, and others to make this the best audio device for streaming and announced it at TwitchCon this year.

Ask away! I hope you all enjoy.

•  
Lincon Contributor - Level 2 2019-09-12

2019-09-12

AMA with the creators of GoXLR - Helicon Gaming!

Hello everyone,,

This is the AMA for GoXLR! Ask whatever questions you may have below and they will answer what they can.Here is some info about our AMA hosts and the creators of GoXLR.

Helicon Gaming openweb.onl/whatsapp-web/ is a sub-division of TC Helicon, who have been creating innovative voice effects for singers for nearly 20 years. With a focus on empowering vocalists with exciting and useful musical solutions, they've gained a huge amount of experience with the ins and outs of live audio processing. When the crew at TCH started watching Twitch a few years ago, it became apparent that streamers have a lot in common with live musicians. Your stage is the internet. That led us to reach out and meet a lot of great streamers and essentially develop GoXLR as a community sourced project. Our goal is to address the very real audio issues so many streamers have. Ask Us Anything! 19216801.one/

To see what the product looks like, you can see so here along with going onto their website here. They have worked with streamers like Bikeman, Classypax, and others to make this the best audio device for streaming and announced it at TwitchCon this year.

Ask away! I hope you all enjoy.

•  

• 0 Kudos
  • 2 Replies
Contributor - Level 1

Re: AMA with the creators of GoXLR - Helicon Gaming!

Thanks for the AMA! 

I have a question. Why can I not get a response to my 2 service requests from TC Helicon? Please refer to Case # 01008294 & 01010372. My Go XLR will not connect to my computer. I have a $400 LED light box as of now. 

Onward. 

Best, 

Steve Sanchez

Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

Re: AMA with the creators of GoXLR - Helicon Gaming!

1: Is the GoXLR software up gradable when it comes to sound filters, like possible to add noise reduction or other things? or even better VST support.

2: For dual-pc setups I noticed the GoXLR only have one output or does it have more outputs through USB? so you can send mic and main mix separately.

3: You mentioned individual sound levels for stream and headphones was in the works, any more information on how and when?

4: Would be so cool to have a monitor headphone/stream toggle button and the faders adjust accordingly =)

4: World wide sales?, myself is in Brazil and it seems it will be hard to get one =/ shareit vidmate