Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

Audio flipped

Product: GoXLR
App/Firmware/Dice: 1.2.3.103
Summary of Issue: The audio comes into the headset flipped. I cannot narrow down what causes this issue.
How long have you had this issue: Since I connected my headphones to the GOXLR.
Steps you have taken to fix your issue: Checked every connection following the online tutorials provided by TC-Helicon. Verified the headphones work by connecting them to other sources and to the Xbox directly.
Full explanation of your issue: Right now I have my Xbox One S connected to the GOXLR via optical cable and have a standard pair of 3.5 mm headphones connected into the headphone output. Whenever I play a video or game with binaural audio (Call of Duty, etc.) the audio comes into the headset flipped. Left is right and right is left.

will21345 Contributor - Level 1 2020-05-19

2020-05-19

Audio flipped

Product: GoXLR
App/Firmware/Dice: 1.2.3.103
Summary of Issue: The audio comes into the headset flipped. I cannot narrow down what causes this issue.
How long have you had this issue: Since I connected my headphones to the GOXLR.
Steps you have taken to fix your issue: Checked every connection following the online tutorials provided by TC-Helicon. Verified the headphones work by connecting them to other sources and to the Xbox directly.
Full explanation of your issue: Right now I have my Xbox One S connected to the GOXLR via optical cable and have a standard pair of 3.5 mm headphones connected into the headphone output. Whenever I play a video or game with binaural audio (Call of Duty, etc.) the audio comes into the headset flipped. Left is right and right is left.

• 0 Kudos
  • 0 Replies