Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

COD modern warfare. GoXLR doesn’t output to game channel

So I'm running into a weird issue. 

when I attempt to set this COD game to the game channel so I can control the game volume on the GoXLR. I set it and my ingame voice transmits my whole game sound with my mic. So every time I talk on the mic using the ingame voice come, they hear my whole game plus my mic.

If I close the game, and restart it, the mic operates as normal but I can no longer control the game volume with the goXLR even though windows setting is set to output the game to the game channel. If I change it to another channel like system and go back to game, I'm stuck back at square one. It would go back to transmitting my game audio to my microphone. I don't have this issue with other games. Only this one. 

Badzilla Contributor - Level 1 2020-05-16

2020-05-16

COD modern warfare. GoXLR doesn’t output to game channel

So I'm running into a weird issue. 

when I attempt to set this COD game to the game channel so I can control the game volume on the GoXLR. I set it and my ingame voice transmits my whole game sound with my mic. So every time I talk on the mic using the ingame voice come, they hear my whole game plus my mic.

If I close the game, and restart it, the mic operates as normal but I can no longer control the game volume with the goXLR even though windows setting is set to output the game to the game channel. If I change it to another channel like system and go back to game, I'm stuck back at square one. It would go back to transmitting my game audio to my microphone. I don't have this issue with other games. Only this one. 

Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Re: COD modern warfare. GoXLR doesn’t output to game channel

Maybe there is something wrong in your configuration of the software.