Can I connect a 3.5mm from my headset to my controller to hear sound from both my PC and console?
Contributor - Level 1

Can I connect a 3.5mm from my headset to my controller to hear sound from both my PC and console?

I play PC but my friends play PS4, I want to be able to join party chat and be able to talk in party chat but to be able to hear my PC sound at the same time fedloan

My headset is wireless and has a slot for a 3.5mm cable in it, I read online that I can just connect my headset to my computer to hear party sound and since it's connected to my PC wirelessly I'll still be able to hear PC sound

Is this right? if not how could I get it to work irs.gov

Headset is logitech g935 if it matters

AntonyDisilva Contributor - Level 1 2019-09-24

2019-09-24

I play PC but my friends play PS4, I want to be able to join party chat and be able to talk in party chat but to be able to hear my PC sound at the same time fedloan

My headset is wireless and has a slot for a 3.5mm cable in it, I read online that I can just connect my headset to my computer to hear party sound and since it's connected to my PC wirelessly I'll still be able to hear PC sound

Is this right? if not how could I get it to work irs.gov

Headset is logitech g935 if it matters

• 0 Kudos
  • 0 Replies