Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

Can you rename a sample in goxlr?

The only way I found was to create a copy of a sample, rename that copy, and load it in the goxlr samples menu. But there's a probleme when I do this: At first, when I record a sample, the volume is perfect. Thats great but if I  create a copy of that sample and load it, this new sample will be too loud. Why is that, its the same file. Volume should be the same no? So two things, first can you rename a sample. If not, how do you adjust the volume? Thank you

HabsGamer Contributor - Level 1 2020-02-11

2020-02-11

Can you rename a sample in goxlr?

The only way I found was to create a copy of a sample, rename that copy, and load it in the goxlr samples menu. But there's a probleme when I do this: At first, when I record a sample, the volume is perfect. Thats great but if I  create a copy of that sample and load it, this new sample will be too loud. Why is that, its the same file. Volume should be the same no? So two things, first can you rename a sample. If not, how do you adjust the volume? Thank you

Contributor - Level 3

Re: Can you rename a sample in goxlr?

We want to create a better solution, but right now in the Samples tab in the top left of the GoXLR App, click on the white folder icon and you can rename any of the Samples in the File Explorer. Do note that if any Sample is currently loaded on your Sampler, you'll need to close the GoXLR App to rename it.

Community & Social Media - TC-Helicon - GoXLR