Contributor - Level 1

Double Audio from microphone

So I have a dual PC streaming setup and I just hooked up the GOXLR to the line out from the streaming PC so that I could get my notification sounds to be heard on stream and in my headphones. However this also causes me to hear my microphone coming back from the streaming PC on a delay and makes it almost impossible to focus. I get why it's happening but I can't think of a solution as to how to make it stop. I need to get the audio from the streaming PC to hear the notifications or I miss new subscribers and followers but if there isn't a fix for this I don't really know what to do?

I'm using Streamlabs OBS as my streaming software if that makes a difference

SportsMasochist Contributor - Level 1 2019-11-18

2019-11-18

Double Audio from microphone

So I have a dual PC streaming setup and I just hooked up the GOXLR to the line out from the streaming PC so that I could get my notification sounds to be heard on stream and in my headphones. However this also causes me to hear my microphone coming back from the streaming PC on a delay and makes it almost impossible to focus. I get why it's happening but I can't think of a solution as to how to make it stop. I need to get the audio from the streaming PC to hear the notifications or I miss new subscribers and followers but if there isn't a fix for this I don't really know what to do?

I'm using Streamlabs OBS as my streaming software if that makes a difference

• 0 Kudos
  • 0 Replies