Contributor - Level 3

Finding your GoXLR Absolute Volume

One thing I've noticed is that creators tend to use what they hear in their headphones/speakers as the absolute volume and then wonder why they are too quiet or loud in apps like Discord and OBS.

I took a little time to create this walkthrough so that you can make sure that you're sending the right output levels to all of your outputs!

Community & Social Media - TC-Helicon - GoXLR
kickedtripod Contributor - Level 3 2019-04-10

2019-04-10

Finding your GoXLR Absolute Volume

One thing I've noticed is that creators tend to use what they hear in their headphones/speakers as the absolute volume and then wonder why they are too quiet or loud in apps like Discord and OBS.

I took a little time to create this walkthrough so that you can make sure that you're sending the right output levels to all of your outputs!

• 0 Kudos
  • 3 Replies
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

Re: Finding your GoXLR Absolute Volume

Hey Hey, 

got work on the Video but how can i set my Game volume higher so i can hear it for my self louder? I set it ingame to the max and the "go xlr Game" to the max but its still not that loud. i have the DT 990 Headphones from beyerdybamics. 

I have to set everything to 100% and i feel not the vibe of the music or the game. 

Is there something i can do? 

Thank you for your help! 

Best wishes Tim

Contributor - Level 3

Heya! It may be just be that the DT990 Pro's can't get that loud on GoXLR's amp. GoXLR powers the DT990 Pro's above the loudness threshold (about 90dB), and many streamers use them. However, if you listen to your audio louder than that (turns out many do), you may need a separate amplifier on the back of GoXLR. So it would go GoXLR Headphone Out > Amp > DT990 Pro.

Community & Social Media - TC-Helicon - GoXLR
Contributor - Level 1

okay, i will try it. thank you