Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

GO XLR MINI Linux support

Hello there! I'm planning to buy a GO XLR MINI. I am only hesitating, because I have installed a Windows 10/Linux dualboot system. That means I can use the device normally under Windows. But I don't want to replug everything, when I'm using Linux. Do you have any expirience if the device is working with Linux? It would be ok if I can only use the outputs and can't customize everything while using Linux. I read online, that most sound-cards and alike should work with Linux, if they've correctly implemented USB standards. Can you tell me, if that is the case for this device? Thank you very much in advance for hopefully answering my quirky question!! Greetings purram
purram Contributor - Level 1 2020-03-21

2020-03-21

GO XLR MINI Linux support

Hello there! I'm planning to buy a GO XLR MINI. I am only hesitating, because I have installed a Windows 10/Linux dualboot system. That means I can use the device normally under Windows. But I don't want to replug everything, when I'm using Linux. Do you have any expirience if the device is working with Linux? It would be ok if I can only use the outputs and can't customize everything while using Linux. I read online, that most sound-cards and alike should work with Linux, if they've correctly implemented USB standards. Can you tell me, if that is the case for this device? Thank you very much in advance for hopefully answering my quirky question!! Greetings purram

• 0 Kudos
  • 0 Replies