Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

GOXLR Xbox Voice Chat

I am trying to figure out how to get voice chat working from the GO XLR to xbox. I have to optical from the xbox running into the go xlr and have sound. I Plugged the sennheiser headset, which splits to mic and audio. For whatever reason I do not have the microphone output in the party chat.

Jdthatch84 Contributor - Level 1 2019-05-04

2019-05-04

GOXLR Xbox Voice Chat

I am trying to figure out how to get voice chat working from the GO XLR to xbox. I have to optical from the xbox running into the go xlr and have sound. I Plugged the sennheiser headset, which splits to mic and audio. For whatever reason I do not have the microphone output in the party chat.

• 0 Kudos
  • 4 Replies
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: GOXLR Xbox Voice Chat

In order to use GoXLR with party chat you'll need a chat splitter. Here's a diagram of how to connect everything. Ignore the title at the bottom.

Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

I'm confused. How would this work with a dual PC set up? The picture says Dual PC with Go XLR plugged into game PC. Which I have. But I don't understand how this would work without the console not hearing music, game, pretty much everything the stream PC would hear. 

Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

Hello I am running into a very similar issue and it's driving me crazy ... 

I am desperate for help on this.  

My set up:
-Stream PC (with Elgato) 

- GO XLR

-Xbox one X

-Astro A40 TR +mix amp pro 

I am desperately trying to figure out how to run the astros in combination with the GOXLR and stream ... I can get game volume into the go XLR but not chat, yes I have a chat splitter and yes I saw the diagram above , but that diagram doesn't make much sense as other posters noted. Also, I would love to figure out how to use my MIXAMP PRO if possible in this set up as well, if not bo big deal ...  the MixAmp PRo Astro unit does have a line out port called stream, but not sure what to do with it exactly however I think that might be my key?
willing to hire someone to help if that's what it takes. Please let me know, and grateful for any help. 

Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

I have question, I followed the diagram, I have the optical and aux cable plugged into line out and I can hear party chat but the can't hear me on my xlr mic and I can't hear game sounds