Contributor - Level 2

GoXLR - Adjusting Volume of Sampler

Is it possible to change the volume of the samples higher or lower? I have some samples that are loud and some that are too quiet. Thank you.

Psalm_144 Contributor - Level 2 2019-05-19

2019-05-19

GoXLR - Adjusting Volume of Sampler

Is it possible to change the volume of the samples higher or lower? I have some samples that are loud and some that are too quiet. Thank you.

• 0 Kudos
  • 2 Replies

Accepted Solutions
Contributor - Level 3

Re: GoXLR - Adjusting Volume of Sampler

GoXLR does its best to maximize the clips relative to your microphone broadcasting level. However, if you have super loud or super quiet samples, GoXLR may not be able to get it 100% of the way there. You do still have the Sampler fader, but we recommend to put your pre-recorded samples into a DAW like Audacity (it's free) and normalize it yourself. We're 100% committed to adding this feature in the future, but for now this is your best solution.

Community & Social Media - TC-Helicon - GoXLR
Contributor - Level 3

GoXLR does its best to maximize the clips relative to your microphone broadcasting level. However, if you have super loud or super quiet samples, GoXLR may not be able to get it 100% of the way there. You do still have the Sampler fader, but we recommend to put your pre-recorded samples into a DAW like Audacity (it's free) and normalize it yourself. We're 100% committed to adding this feature in the future, but for now this is your best solution.

Community & Social Media - TC-Helicon - GoXLR
Contributor - Level 2

Thank you sir!

I brought the sample tracker into Adobe Audition and raised each sound byte a few decibles. The GoXLR seemed to normalize the volume a little bit better and they all seem to play at about the right volume. Thank you for the help!