Contributor - Level 1

GoXLR Audio Cuts Out

So I set everything up for the GoXLR and I'll run audio through it and the audio cuts out intermittently. Like the audio stutters.

I've removed drivers that could interfere, tried a different cable, tried different USB ports, uninstalled and reinstalled the GoXLR drivers and app, and restarted multiple times.

The issue still persists no matter what I do. Is it possible I got a bad unit or am I missing something?

Reverence Contributor - Level 1 2019-07-13

2019-07-13

GoXLR Audio Cuts Out

So I set everything up for the GoXLR and I'll run audio through it and the audio cuts out intermittently. Like the audio stutters.

I've removed drivers that could interfere, tried a different cable, tried different USB ports, uninstalled and reinstalled the GoXLR drivers and app, and restarted multiple times.

The issue still persists no matter what I do. Is it possible I got a bad unit or am I missing something?

• 0 Kudos
  • 2 Replies
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 3

Re: GoXLR Audio Cuts Out

It looks like we have been troubleshooting with you in our Discord and have found some sort of bottleneck to exist on your machine as the stuttering seems to directly correlate to running certain programs. Your best bet will be to continue to pursue support through there for the time being.

Community & Social Media - TC-Helicon - GoXLR
Contributor - Level 1

Re: GoXLR Audio Cuts Out

I haven't been on my computer at all for a day. Got back on and it now currently doing it with everything. The audio now stutters no matter what is open or what audio is playing. I'm starting to think I have a faulty unit. I'm about to pull out my laptop to test it on that to see if it does it on that as well.