Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

GoXLR Mini Output to Powered speaker

Could I use the 3.5mm line out on the GoXLR Mini to play audio through powered monitors? And if so, is there a way to configure it so that when I press a button is switches sending audio from headphone and speakers? I don't want to have to keep unplugging things or going through software to make the switch.

matttruffle Contributor - Level 1 2020-02-04

2020-02-04

GoXLR Mini Output to Powered speaker

Could I use the 3.5mm line out on the GoXLR Mini to play audio through powered monitors? And if so, is there a way to configure it so that when I press a button is switches sending audio from headphone and speakers? I don't want to have to keep unplugging things or going through software to make the switch.

Highlighted
Contributor - Level 3

Re: GoXLR Mini Output to Powered speaker

GoXLR has a 3.5mm Line Out that has it's own row in the routing table. For example, I have my speakers plugged in and my headphones plugged in at the same time. Then, I create a profile called "Speakers" and one called "Heapdhones." The Headphones profile has the Line Out disabled, and the Speakers profile has the Headphones row disabled. You can also choose to selectively send some sources to either simultaneously. The routing is super customizeable.

Community & Social Media - TC-Helicon - GoXLR