Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

GoXLR Mini USB cable contact issue

Hello!
A few weeks ago I just purchased a new Go XLR mini from Amazon and I use it with a Rode Procaster XLR mic. Everything works fine until I touch the USB cable or move it somehow. After that the software freezes out and the GO XLR mini stops working then I shut down the software in the taskmanager and I try to run again but nothing happens. 
I've already tried to reinstall the software, and it hasn't changed yet. The issue is still there.
My viewers said it has probably a contact trouble on its usb port. I also checked youtube videos about this product and none has mentioned any similar yet so that why I think my problem is uniqe and it's in the device.

Andoor Contributor - Level 1 2020-05-20

2020-05-20

GoXLR Mini USB cable contact issue

Hello!
A few weeks ago I just purchased a new Go XLR mini from Amazon and I use it with a Rode Procaster XLR mic. Everything works fine until I touch the USB cable or move it somehow. After that the software freezes out and the GO XLR mini stops working then I shut down the software in the taskmanager and I try to run again but nothing happens. 
I've already tried to reinstall the software, and it hasn't changed yet. The issue is still there.
My viewers said it has probably a contact trouble on its usb port. I also checked youtube videos about this product and none has mentioned any similar yet so that why I think my problem is uniqe and it's in the device.

• 0 Kudos
  • 0 Replies