Contributor - Level 1

GoXLR Sampler issue

I've been trying to get my goxlr sampler to work but it doesn't seem to function correctly.  The directions say to hold down the button on the sampler and speak into the mic.  When I let go it does not light up showing a recording.  I have also loaded sound clips and they cause the button to light up.  the only problem there is that they do not actually play back into anything.  I'm attaching a screenshot of the routing set up just in case that is the issue. Can someone please give me some advice?  I've messed with this thing for a while and have no luck.

sgtshells Contributor - Level 1 2019-08-24

2019-08-24

GoXLR Sampler issue

I've been trying to get my goxlr sampler to work but it doesn't seem to function correctly.  The directions say to hold down the button on the sampler and speak into the mic.  When I let go it does not light up showing a recording.  I have also loaded sound clips and they cause the button to light up.  the only problem there is that they do not actually play back into anything.  I'm attaching a screenshot of the routing set up just in case that is the issue. Can someone please give me some advice?  I've messed with this thing for a while and have no luck.

• 0 Kudos
  • 2 Replies
Contributor - Level 3

Re: GoXLR Sampler issue

Hey there,

Make sure that your "Samples" path in the System tab is drawn correctly to your Documents > GoXLR > Samples folder. If that doesn't resolve the issue, join our Discord and we can help from there: discord.me/helicongaming

Community & Social Media - TC-Helicon - GoXLR
Contributor - Level 1

Re: GoXLR Sampler issue

Ok.  I doubled checked the path folder and changed it from one drive documents to C:\Users\jessi\Documents\GOXLR\Sampler.   I can now hear pre-recorded stuff but it's not showing anything I record.  I do have the app installed on my d drive and not my c.  Is there a reason it's not saving the recordings?