Contributor - Level 1

Goxlr app and audio not gping through on apps such as Discord

So this christmas i got a new mic, the at2050 and i wanted to user it with the goxlr that i have had for a couple of months. But when i went to use the mic it wouldn't register the sound unless i was in mic set up in the goxlr app. So i messed with the settings and nothing happend so i uninstalled the app and tryed again after intaling the app. but it still didnt work i ended up getting the sound to go through in the windows setting mic tester but it didnt work with any other apps and no longer worked with the mic setup in goxlr anylonger. but after the redownloads the app started having problems such as freezing and infinitly buffering i tried a fresh start but i am still having the same problem and don't know what to do help would be greatly appreciated.

Toby Mattson
Havok21 Contributor - Level 1 2020-01-01

2020-01-01

Goxlr app and audio not gping through on apps such as Discord

So this christmas i got a new mic, the at2050 and i wanted to user it with the goxlr that i have had for a couple of months. But when i went to use the mic it wouldn't register the sound unless i was in mic set up in the goxlr app. So i messed with the settings and nothing happend so i uninstalled the app and tryed again after intaling the app. but it still didnt work i ended up getting the sound to go through in the windows setting mic tester but it didnt work with any other apps and no longer worked with the mic setup in goxlr anylonger. but after the redownloads the app started having problems such as freezing and infinitly buffering i tried a fresh start but i am still having the same problem and don't know what to do help would be greatly appreciated.

Contributor - Level 3

Re: Goxlr app and audio not gping through on apps such as Discord

Join our Discord: http://discord.me/helicongaming and we can help troubleshoot. It sounds like what was initially a gate issue may now be a Windows permissions issue.

Community & Social Media - TC-Helicon - GoXLR