Contributor - Level 1

Headphones

Hey guys I'm kinda stuck here I'm wanting to know basically if I go out and buy a decent pair of headphones not a gaming headset so something like beradynamics audio technica shenhizers etc At 250ohms with a mod mic. how do I get these to work on consoles and pc I own a creative sound K3plus audio interface witch runs my rode nt1a mic but  I am thinking of upgrading to a go xlr would this be enough to run it or do i need an additional amp/dac as well. I'm a streamer and gamer so looking to get good sound quality hence moving away from gaming headset into something higher range. set ups and advice would be appreciated thanks.

Conspiracy Contributor - Level 1 2019-10-22

2019-10-22

Headphones

Hey guys I'm kinda stuck here I'm wanting to know basically if I go out and buy a decent pair of headphones not a gaming headset so something like beradynamics audio technica shenhizers etc At 250ohms with a mod mic. how do I get these to work on consoles and pc I own a creative sound K3plus audio interface witch runs my rode nt1a mic but  I am thinking of upgrading to a go xlr would this be enough to run it or do i need an additional amp/dac as well. I'm a streamer and gamer so looking to get good sound quality hence moving away from gaming headset into something higher range. set ups and advice would be appreciated thanks.

• 0 Kudos
  • 0 Replies