Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

I need help with my GoXlr

Sorry this gonna be long. But I hope anyone on here can help me

Cause this Mixer is my last stop, I had the behringer and that didnt do anything at all now Please I really love my GoXlr and will love to use it. SO HELP ME

Here's my set up. 

GoXlr, Gaming pc, Ps4 pro, Elgato hd60s, At2020 xlr mic, astro a40 tr pro 4th generation mixamp with headphones, AlienWare Monitor, Acer Monitor, Elgato c922x camera,  Streamlabs Obs

My ideal set up or what i want to.

1-)Plug the elgato hd60s to ps4 by hdmi in and hdmi out to Alienware monitor and Plug the elgato top my Gaming pc by the USB 3.0.

----------------Then

2-)Take my GoXlr and plug it to my ps4 by the optical cable, then plug my elgato hd60s 3.5mm input jack into my GoXlr( Should I plug the 3.5mm into lineout ? or line in? )

3-)PLug my XLR At2020 microphone into GoXlr Mixer ( I want to be able to use this mic for ps4 party and also my stream) However I dont want to hear my own voice back so I would like my voice to be able to input into the ps4 so people can hear me but when I record and want to edit I dont want to hear a ecoing. Hopefully that makes sense

4-) Plug a 3.5mm cable to a Ground loop isolator into 3.5mm into my pc and into my GoXlr  so monitor music that will be playing in the stream. 

5-) An headphone plug into the GoXlr so I can be able to hear everything and also monitoring everything. 

Now youre probably wondering whats the point of adding the Astro A40 tr Pro, I wanted to get pass the Astro Mixam altogether thats why I didnt mention it into everything. If there's no other way possible, Uisng will be fine but I dont want to use it because two many wires and I have a small desk and it seems like the GoXlr should be able to handle everything. So please Help. 

Streamer453 Contributor - Level 1 2019-08-04

2019-08-04

I need help with my GoXlr

Sorry this gonna be long. But I hope anyone on here can help me

Cause this Mixer is my last stop, I had the behringer and that didnt do anything at all now Please I really love my GoXlr and will love to use it. SO HELP ME

Here's my set up. 

GoXlr, Gaming pc, Ps4 pro, Elgato hd60s, At2020 xlr mic, astro a40 tr pro 4th generation mixamp with headphones, AlienWare Monitor, Acer Monitor, Elgato c922x camera,  Streamlabs Obs

My ideal set up or what i want to.

1-)Plug the elgato hd60s to ps4 by hdmi in and hdmi out to Alienware monitor and Plug the elgato top my Gaming pc by the USB 3.0.

----------------Then

2-)Take my GoXlr and plug it to my ps4 by the optical cable, then plug my elgato hd60s 3.5mm input jack into my GoXlr( Should I plug the 3.5mm into lineout ? or line in? )

3-)PLug my XLR At2020 microphone into GoXlr Mixer ( I want to be able to use this mic for ps4 party and also my stream) However I dont want to hear my own voice back so I would like my voice to be able to input into the ps4 so people can hear me but when I record and want to edit I dont want to hear a ecoing. Hopefully that makes sense

4-) Plug a 3.5mm cable to a Ground loop isolator into 3.5mm into my pc and into my GoXlr  so monitor music that will be playing in the stream. 

5-) An headphone plug into the GoXlr so I can be able to hear everything and also monitoring everything. 

Now youre probably wondering whats the point of adding the Astro A40 tr Pro, I wanted to get pass the Astro Mixam altogether thats why I didnt mention it into everything. If there's no other way possible, Uisng will be fine but I dont want to use it because two many wires and I have a small desk and it seems like the GoXlr should be able to handle everything. So please Help. 

Contributor - Level 1

Re: I need help with my GoXlr

Send a support ticket. You'll get faster response.