Contributor - Level 1

Need help with my Mixer...

Hey all ! 

A Couple of days ago I bought myself a USB Mixer from Behringer , model 302USB and well , it has only problems until now. My Onboard Sound is garbage so I needed a dedicated Soundcard for my Headset and so was this 302USB recommended from a friend of mine. The Problem is everytime I open a video or get a sound output in general this thing Pops.... like does a extremly loud pop. Every. Time. Not only does it give me a headache , it is also annoying as hell. When playing Video games it pops more frequently. Other Forum Posts or Videos suggested a driver named "Behringer USB 2.8.40" and it should do the trick. I installed it and Problem were solved. I thought. After 3-5 Minutes the Mixer gives permanent Crackling sounds like Behringer didn't wanted you to get Quality out of your not 300€ Mixer. The Crackling is more like a screech at this point and may even damaged my Headsets , which I am sure mad about it. Until now I am not statisfied one bit. and since this is an occuring problem ( was browsing a little bit ) , I sincerely hope somebody has a Problem solution. My Headset is a HyperX Alpha and my Mixer how already named , the Behringer 302USB. Since GOOD mixers like the AG03 or AG06 from Yamaha are too expensive for the things I am using it for , I would want to stay in that price range. ( I am just using the Mixer as a dedicated Soundcard ) 

AofJustice Contributor - Level 1 2019-10-03

2019-10-03

Need help with my Mixer...

Hey all ! 

A Couple of days ago I bought myself a USB Mixer from Behringer , model 302USB and well , it has only problems until now. My Onboard Sound is garbage so I needed a dedicated Soundcard for my Headset and so was this 302USB recommended from a friend of mine. The Problem is everytime I open a video or get a sound output in general this thing Pops.... like does a extremly loud pop. Every. Time. Not only does it give me a headache , it is also annoying as hell. When playing Video games it pops more frequently. Other Forum Posts or Videos suggested a driver named "Behringer USB 2.8.40" and it should do the trick. I installed it and Problem were solved. I thought. After 3-5 Minutes the Mixer gives permanent Crackling sounds like Behringer didn't wanted you to get Quality out of your not 300€ Mixer. The Crackling is more like a screech at this point and may even damaged my Headsets , which I am sure mad about it. Until now I am not statisfied one bit. and since this is an occuring problem ( was browsing a little bit ) , I sincerely hope somebody has a Problem solution. My Headset is a HyperX Alpha and my Mixer how already named , the Behringer 302USB. Since GOOD mixers like the AG03 or AG06 from Yamaha are too expensive for the things I am using it for , I would want to stay in that price range. ( I am just using the Mixer as a dedicated Soundcard ) 

• 0 Kudos
  • 0 Replies