Re: Pairing StreamDeck w/ Go XLR for more soundbite/samples functionality.
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

Pairing StreamDeck w/ Go XLR for more soundbite/samples functionality.

Hey all,

So, for those that are unaware, you can bind a button on a StreamDeck to play an audio clip.  However, from what I can tell, you have to have that option set for your Audio Input to play it in-game.  That kind of takes away from the point of having a Go XLR.  I know you can have 12 samples on the Go XLR on a profile, however, I'd like to be able to play a lot more.  I need to be able to play the StreamDeck audio clips through my XLR that would then play it through my mic like it would if I were playing a sample straight from the Go XLR itself.

Apologies if this doesn't make much sense, I'm pretty new to this whole thing.

KingKroeger Contributor - Level 1 2020-02-09

2020-02-09

Pairing StreamDeck w/ Go XLR for more soundbite/samples functionality.

Hey all,

So, for those that are unaware, you can bind a button on a StreamDeck to play an audio clip.  However, from what I can tell, you have to have that option set for your Audio Input to play it in-game.  That kind of takes away from the point of having a Go XLR.  I know you can have 12 samples on the Go XLR on a profile, however, I'd like to be able to play a lot more.  I need to be able to play the StreamDeck audio clips through my XLR that would then play it through my mic like it would if I were playing a sample straight from the Go XLR itself.

Apologies if this doesn't make much sense, I'm pretty new to this whole thing.

Contributor - Level 3

Re: Pairing StreamDeck w/ Go XLR for more soundbite/samples functionality.

We are actively working on direct Stream Deck integration with GoXLR and are currently testing the build internally. Hopefully we'll have it out soon!

Community & Social Media - TC-Helicon - GoXLR