Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Reducing the delay to mute? (GoXLR)

Hello there,

So there are 2 ways of mute to each fader and for me my microphone fader is set so that i press it once and it mutes my voice chats and if i hold the mute button, it mutes the whole fader (stream for example).

My question now is since the 'hold to mute' funcion takes about 2 or even 3 seconds to jump in, is there a way to customize that delay?

For me personal this is way too long, i would go with a delay of maybe half a second.

Thanks for your time!

BlindCorpse Contributor - Level 2 2020-05-15

2020-05-15

Reducing the delay to mute? (GoXLR)

Hello there,

So there are 2 ways of mute to each fader and for me my microphone fader is set so that i press it once and it mutes my voice chats and if i hold the mute button, it mutes the whole fader (stream for example).

My question now is since the 'hold to mute' funcion takes about 2 or even 3 seconds to jump in, is there a way to customize that delay?

For me personal this is way too long, i would go with a delay of maybe half a second.

Thanks for your time!

• 0 Kudos
  • 4 Replies

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Re: Reducing the delay to mute?

Hi @BlindCorpse 

Unfortunately there is not a way of customizing the delay time. Sorry about that!
I can pass this on to the development team and see if it is maybe something that can be incorporated in the future. 

Alternatively you can jump on our Discord server and drop the suggestion in the channel for new feature Ideas. 

https://discord.gg/F8uetEx

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Superhero - Level 1

@BlindCorpse 

Hello, what device is this?

Thanks for the Accepted Solutions and Kudos! Always appreciated IF duly earned.
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Hello,

Sorry i completely forgot about that.

It's the GoXLR.

Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Hi @BlindCorpse 

Unfortunately there is not a way of customizing the delay time. Sorry about that!
I can pass this on to the development team and see if it is maybe something that can be incorporated in the future. 

Alternatively you can jump on our Discord server and drop the suggestion in the channel for new feature Ideas. 

https://discord.gg/F8uetEx

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Hello,

Thank you for your quick answer!

It was just an kind-of spontanious idea because i often hold the mute button not long enough since i am inpatient a.f. and just run off when i think i am muted.

I will suggest it on the discord and hope that maybe in the future it is a thing!

Thank you again and have a wonderful day!