Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

Slider on the mixer not working

Hi, I've had the GoXLR since Christmas and it's been working great until yesterday. Yesterday I noticed that my 3rd slider was at the top of the goxlr but the mix was set to 0%. It appeared that the slider completely broke but if I press down on the slider while I use it it works again. If I press down I'm able to move the volume back up for a few seconds before the slider goes black and the volume goes out again. Is there any fix for this? or should I send it back and see if they can repair it? Any advice is appreciated.

ImRaffed Contributor - Level 1 2020-03-23

2020-03-23

Slider on the mixer not working

Hi, I've had the GoXLR since Christmas and it's been working great until yesterday. Yesterday I noticed that my 3rd slider was at the top of the goxlr but the mix was set to 0%. It appeared that the slider completely broke but if I press down on the slider while I use it it works again. If I press down I'm able to move the volume back up for a few seconds before the slider goes black and the volume goes out again. Is there any fix for this? or should I send it back and see if they can repair it? Any advice is appreciated.

Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

Re: Slider on the mixer not working

I'm having the EXACT same problem. Same slider and everything.

Highlighted
Superhero - Level 3

@bigantlive @ImRaffed 

I suggest that you raise a Care ticket for Service Repair explaining your problem. This is done by clicking on Support at the top of the page and then clicking the Create a Care Ticket button. This is only possible if you have completed all the required fields in your profile. Make sure that you fill-in every required field on the Care form.

Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

First thing I did before posting here yesterday. Haven't heard back from them @RexBeckett