Highlighted

are we falling asleep?

Super Contributor - Level 2

It's been quite a long while now for this 'new' forum. No one seems to complain much any more. Are we just beat down? Let me start up again. It still makes SUCH little sense we have to Engage/Recording (how about Engage/Recording/Recording what?) to discuss digital mixers and their accessories (or Engage/Performance or Engage/Musicians).We have just become used to it. We have asked (a lot of us) for product based "tribes". Apparantly those requests falling on deaf ears. Is the lack of it happening equal to NO you can't have that or will it just take more time? Please then say so. Why do we have 36 Tribes most of which are non functional and do not really have any real use for most of us? Yet a simple "Digital Mixers" tribe with sub categories for all our usual suspects within is not possible?

5 REPLIES 5

Re: are we falling asleep?

Super Contributor - Level 1

+1 for the device based forum.  I do miss the old X Air section...

Behringer XR18, Xtouch, PM16. PA and Recording using Studio One Pro.

Contributor - Level 2

Yep, so do I. Please revert to device based categories. By the way, imo it would be nice to put X32 and M32, as well as X-Air and M-Air devices into the same subcategory.

Just my two pence.

Stefan

Valued Contributor - Level 2

I was going to wait a week or two before I complained again, but since you brought it up...

Contributor - Level 2

Gary

Thumbs up for your idea.

Yet a simple "Digital Mixers" tribe with sub categories for all our usual suspects within is not possible?

Preferably today than tomorrow

greetings peter

Sorry for my poor English, but I am from the Netherlands

Contributor - Level 2
On the old forum I did a daily check on the X32 general page and I had the feeling that I was always up to date with the most recent developments of the X32 family. For me this was a real added value for my X32. Nowadays I hardly look once a week and I still don't have the feeling to finding the right posts and it takes a lot more time. For me the value of this forum has decreased.
I am not against change or modernisation, but it has not worked out well for me.

Kind regards, Onno