Super Contributor - Level 2

XR18/MR18 for government use

Hi,

Since governments are generally believed to work rather slowly an adjustable input and output delay on the X Air and M Air series would be a great feature to enhance those mixers for governmental use cases.

Is it possible to add this in a firmware update? 

Kind regards, Felix (SCNR)

FelixHomann Super Contributor - Level 2 2019-03-05

2019-03-05

XR18/MR18 for government use

Hi,

Since governments are generally believed to work rather slowly an adjustable input and output delay on the X Air and M Air series would be a great feature to enhance those mixers for governmental use cases.

Is it possible to add this in a firmware update? 

Kind regards, Felix (SCNR)

• 2 Kudos
  • 3 Replies

Accepted Solutions
Volunteer Moderator

Re: XR18/MR18 for government use

I would think that if they allowed the delay to go that slow, we'd get all kinds of complaints here that the console had crashed...

Paul Vannatto, Volunteer Forum Administrator and Moderator. Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution!

View solution in original post

Volunteer Moderator

I would think that if they allowed the delay to go that slow, we'd get all kinds of complaints here that the console had crashed...

Paul Vannatto, Volunteer Forum Administrator and Moderator. Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution!

View solution in original post

Contributor - Level 1

tanks

نصب تضمینی اپلیکشین

https://faratehran.com/app-warranty-installation/
Contributor - Level 1

maybe even non governemental users are eagerly waiting for this logical addition.....

i don't have to explain here how stupid it is that the output-delay option still isnt available.

there is talk about this subject at least for months now, what 's the problem....?

BO