Top Solution Authors
Contributor - Level 1

Creating a TonePrint with FlashBack 2

So I'm inside the TonePrint Editor and creating my own TonePrint. I noticed that you can adjust the two different delay settings, say you set delay one at 250 and delay two at 500 it actually works nice even though I'm running it in mono. You can hear the two delays seperately, but when I save it to the pedal it's gone. Is this doable or do I have to really be running the pedal in stereo for the full effect even though it works while in the editor mode before saving.....?

Thanks,

John

JNPMusic Contributor - Level 1 2019-11-16

2019-11-16

Creating a TonePrint with FlashBack 2

So I'm inside the TonePrint Editor and creating my own TonePrint. I noticed that you can adjust the two different delay settings, say you set delay one at 250 and delay two at 500 it actually works nice even though I'm running it in mono. You can hear the two delays seperately, but when I save it to the pedal it's gone. Is this doable or do I have to really be running the pedal in stereo for the full effect even though it works while in the editor mode before saving.....?

Thanks,

John

Highlighted
Regular Contributor - Level 3

Re: Creating a TonePrint with FlashBack 2

You also need to adjust the response curves of the delay knob in the knob mapping section of the TP Editor for the ratio that you want between the delay, so that the knob / pedal will keep track of your settings. You can double click the values on the knobs at the bottom to type in precise values. Hope this helps!FB2KnobMapping.PNG