Top Solution Authors
Contributor - Level 1

Extremely disappointed with tc electronic

My daughter bought my a tc electronic clip-on guitar  for my birthday 2 months and it suddenly stopped working.   I'd like to talk to someone at this company about this, but instead I've  been stuck here in cyberspace on music tribe getting no help at all.

If I dont get a response and some assistance soon I am going swear off of a TC products for good and share my rotten TC electronics experience with everyone I know..

If you guys dont stand  behind your products then you are not the company I thought you were for all of these years.

Disappointed777 Contributor - Level 1 2019-12-02

2019-12-02

Extremely disappointed with tc electronic

My daughter bought my a tc electronic clip-on guitar  for my birthday 2 months and it suddenly stopped working.   I'd like to talk to someone at this company about this, but instead I've  been stuck here in cyberspace on music tribe getting no help at all.

If I dont get a response and some assistance soon I am going swear off of a TC products for good and share my rotten TC electronics experience with everyone I know..

If you guys dont stand  behind your products then you are not the company I thought you were for all of these years.

• 0 Kudos
  • 2 Replies
Rising Star - Level 3

Re: Extremely disappointed with tc electronic

Hi John ( @Disappointed777 ), 

Welcome to the community.  That's a tough way to start off if you're asking for our help.  We are a user community not an MT company so we can only do so much.  Threatening to trash a company is also not a good way to get help. 

In your post you say she bought you a "clip-on guitar" but a "clip-on guitar what?".  Do you know where she bought it?   

Have you opened a support ticket here: https://www.tcelectronic.com/brand/tcelectronic/support#googtrans(en|en)

Ken

If you want "Loud", then run a piece of sheet metal through a table saw. --Ivan Beaver
Highlighted
Triber

Re: Extremely disappointed with tc electronic

Hi Disappointed777
Sorry to hear about your bad experience. 
I expect that you're talking about a clip-on tuner. Correct?

Just to get it out of the way: Have you exchanged the battery (sorry for asking, but this product needs a fresh battery to work the best). 
If you have, then as Ken says, you'll have to create a "ticket" with support, so you can get your product fixed/exchanged. 

All the best,
Lars

Lars Frederiksen | Triber, Music Tribe Community Guidelines | FAQs