Top Solution Authors
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

Flashback II - TonePrint settings changing themselves

I'm trying to make my own Toneprints for the TC Flashback II and the TonePrint editor is giving me issues. I open up a TC template to work off and change some parameters. But when I go to save the TonePrint (either to my computer or to the pedal), some of the settings automatically revert back to the template settings. Other settings remain altered.

I've tried saving it in my user library or to the pedal, and the editor is randomly reverting some settings back and refuses to let me save my changes. 

Does anyone have a fix for this? Firmware and TonePrint are updated to the latest.

fiveightandten Contributor - Level 1 2020-02-12

2020-02-12

Flashback II - TonePrint settings changing themselves

I'm trying to make my own Toneprints for the TC Flashback II and the TonePrint editor is giving me issues. I open up a TC template to work off and change some parameters. But when I go to save the TonePrint (either to my computer or to the pedal), some of the settings automatically revert back to the template settings. Other settings remain altered.

I've tried saving it in my user library or to the pedal, and the editor is randomly reverting some settings back and refuses to let me save my changes. 

Does anyone have a fix for this? Firmware and TonePrint are updated to the latest.

Highlighted
Triber Moderator

Re: Flashback II - TonePrint settings changing themselves

Hi please check that this is actually not just a display issue of the ediitor with its screen displayed value..Remember you store parameter ranges for the individual potmeters and the parameters they control

When you store an edited template to the pedal, the current parameter value on screen of editor will represent the current knob position of the physical pedal, in case eg you changed values in app with the mouse and they are not in sync!

So, to hear if a Toneprint transer to your pedal worked, you need to disconnect usb, as to not hear/see th editor buffer, but the stored Toneprint of the TP slot location. 

Best,

Mike

TC Mike | Triber Moderator, Music Tribe Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution! Community Guidelines | FAQs