Top Solution Authors
Contributor - Level 1

G-System - Two Controllers with one brain

Hi everyone, 

I need some help to finde a solution for the following situation.

I have a t.c. G-System and a Kemper. The G-Sys does all the FX, the Kemper the Amping. So i have conneted the G-System Controller to the brain and when I switch my presets, I also send Midi out of the brain to the Kemper to switch the Amps. This works perfectly for me and I want to keep this setting. But on large stages it would be perfect, if I could use one G-System Controller on top at another place of the stage. But the important fact is, both Controllers have to run simultaneously. I'm sure, it is not possible to connect to Controllers via some kind of Network switch with the brain right? But maybe there are other options? In my stock I have 2 G-Systems, so I have to brains and two controllers..Hope I can get some help, thanks a lot!

dg87 Contributor - Level 1 2019-12-02

2019-12-02

G-System - Two Controllers with one brain

Hi everyone, 

I need some help to finde a solution for the following situation.

I have a t.c. G-System and a Kemper. The G-Sys does all the FX, the Kemper the Amping. So i have conneted the G-System Controller to the brain and when I switch my presets, I also send Midi out of the brain to the Kemper to switch the Amps. This works perfectly for me and I want to keep this setting. But on large stages it would be perfect, if I could use one G-System Controller on top at another place of the stage. But the important fact is, both Controllers have to run simultaneously. I'm sure, it is not possible to connect to Controllers via some kind of Network switch with the brain right? But maybe there are other options? In my stock I have 2 G-Systems, so I have to brains and two controllers..Hope I can get some help, thanks a lot!

• 0 Kudos
  • 0 Replies