Top Solution Authors
Contributor - Level 2

Sub n up mini ..return to manual setting from Toneprint

Hi ..I've just got a Sup n up mini and was playing around with it..nice sounds !..then I loaded up a few Toneprints and had a play with those but now can't get the pedal back to it's original state....any ideas ??

Thanks

JustDave Contributor - Level 2 2019-10-03

2019-10-03

Sub n up mini ..return to manual setting from Toneprint

Hi ..I've just got a Sup n up mini and was playing around with it..nice sounds !..then I loaded up a few Toneprints and had a play with those but now can't get the pedal back to it's original state....any ideas ??

Thanks

• 0 Kudos
  • 3 Replies
Highlighted
Regular Contributor - Level 3

Re: Sub n up mini ..return to manual setting from Toneprint

On the TonePrint editor, pop into the Templates section, load up the Sub'n'Up Mini, then scroll down to "Poly - Default". Load that up, and you should be golden.

Contributor - Level 2

I did that and it has an uncontrollable sub octave that is present all the time regardless of where the controls are...from what I've read, I'm gonna have to edit the Poly Default template to remove the extra sub octave and then use that to restore it....thanks for taking the time to help 👍👍

Contributor - Level 2

For anyone finding this post for the same problem the solution is use Toneprint and call up Poly Default template...hit the edit icon...there's a setting called Wet Sub2 ..turn it all the way down (-100db)..there's also 2 Sub Drive settings , do the same with these and save it..that's your default restored