Contributor - Level 1

Veyron Tube with loadbox

Have questions about the Bugera Veyron Tube version. Wanting to use it for tracking demo's but that's something I normally do at home. I live in an apartment. I know a straight tube amp would require a speaker connected to the load to not fry the circuits. Is the tube version straight tube or is the output itself solid state? From my research if the output is solid state then I'm fine not to have a load connected and could just use the post eq di out to my audio interface. Is that safe with this model? Should I looked for a load box? Does anyone make a load box that would handle the 500w @4ohm rating? I enjoy the head but trying to get more use out of it besides rehearsal studio and gigging. 

snrrlax Contributor - Level 1 2019-09-24

2019-09-24

Veyron Tube with loadbox

Have questions about the Bugera Veyron Tube version. Wanting to use it for tracking demo's but that's something I normally do at home. I live in an apartment. I know a straight tube amp would require a speaker connected to the load to not fry the circuits. Is the tube version straight tube or is the output itself solid state? From my research if the output is solid state then I'm fine not to have a load connected and could just use the post eq di out to my audio interface. Is that safe with this model? Should I looked for a load box? Does anyone make a load box that would handle the 500w @4ohm rating? I enjoy the head but trying to get more use out of it besides rehearsal studio and gigging. 

• 0 Kudos
  • 0 Replies