Top Solution Authors

Guitar and Bass

Steve52 Contributor - Level 1 yesterday

yesterday

TonePrint BG250-208

Is there anywhere I can get genuine technical help from TC electronic? This forum just seems to be people with problems talking to each other!  I've updated amp software and now can't send any toneprints (from lapto...
read more...

TBoneSlort Contributor - Level 1 2019-10-21

2019-10-21

Toneprint problems

It started when I downloaded a the newest Toneprint app to my MacBook Pro. I wanted to reload the default setting No3 into my HOF2. Not only would it not load in any of my 3 Toneprint slots, there was no sound comming fr...
read more...

Elvisg10 Contributor - Level 1 2019-10-21

2019-10-21

Nova System

I have a nova system, it's great, but my tuner is not working, i put him in the frequence 440hz, but keep out of tune. I have made the update and the problem continue. How can I fix this ? 

Bruce Contributor - Level 1 2019-10-19

2019-10-19

SunUp

My Toneprint editor won't work.I cannot Dl anything into pedal.It's greyed out.It was working fine yesterday but this morning I tried to use and no luck.Can anyone help me?Thank you,Bruce.

operagost Contributor - Level 3 2019-10-17

2019-10-17

BQ250 thrust doesn't work

Music tribe is ignoring my case, so here goes.BRAND NEW BQ250.  Thresh light goes on as soon as the compressor is switched on.  Turning the Thrust knob makes no difference in the sound.  So it's completely...
read more...

Isroko Contributor - Level 1 2019-10-14

2019-10-14

Polytune Classic boot mode problem

Hello, i´m a usser of Polytune Classic and yesterday i tried to make an upload (drop D upload) but when I had to connect my polytune to my Pc the first time, the Pc recognize de the device perfectly, but the software doe...
read more...

4RandyTC Contributor - Level 1 2019-10-12

2019-10-12

BQ500 cooling fan issue.

Just got a new in box BQ500, and the cooling fan doesn't come on. Is there a thermal relay switch or something like that that turns the fan on when it gets hot enough? All other Bass amps I've had, the fan stays on all t...
read more...

markmcilvena Contributor - Level 3 2019-10-07

2019-10-07

TCE Ditto X4 owners - Advice please.

Hi All. After much online research, I am looking to possibly purchase the Ditto X4 Looper. However I have a couple of questions I can't find answers to despite looking everywhere. Hoping a seasoned user can chime in chee...
read more...

fran_stereo Contributor - Level 1 2019-10-06

2019-10-06

G system problem with external pedals

Hello, I have a G System and several Dist / Over pedals that I want to connect through the Loops but the G System does not feed them, I even cut the signal if I activate the pedal loop without feeding them, now if I use ...
read more...

JustDave Contributor - Level 2 2019-10-03

2019-10-03

Sub n up mini ..return to manual setting from Toneprint

Hi ..I've just got a Sup n up mini and was playing around with it..nice sounds !..then I loaded up a few Toneprints and had a play with those but now can't get the pedal back to it's original state....any ideas ??Thanks