Top Solution Authors

Guitar and Bass

paalbs Contributor - Level 1 yesterday

yesterday

TC Flashback2 tap tempo issue

I recently purchased a TC Flashback2 that I've set up for tap tempo using the mash function. The tapping works, but the time is wildly off. Say, if I tap an 80 bpm delay, it plays as a 100 bpm delay, rendering it essenti...
read more...

kintela Contributor - Level 1 yesterday

yesterday

How to preview the tone prints with soundcloud

HiWhen I search a tone print to download I want to hear it before but in the page of the tone print the soundcloud link does not workAny idea please?Thanks

The_wedge Contributor - Level 1 yesterday

yesterday

TC Electronic Fluoresence

I've just bought this pedal yesterday.Never noticed at home,But the led flashes when shimmer is on and then when in bypass.Do I need to return it to shop or is it a battery issue?

mvonktc Contributor - Level 1 2020-01-16

2020-01-16

Flashback 2 X4 how to store a preset?

Hi all,I have read the manual, but I am clearly missing something... must be me.When I dial in a delay, let's say I use the 2290 and dial in a slapback. How can I store that into button A? Do I need to use the toneprint ...
read more...

PierrotSelin Contributor - Level 1 2020-01-15

2020-01-15

Toneprint Editor doesn't recognize the HOF mini

Hi,I've been trying to use the toneprint editor with my HOF mini for the last two months, i think i need help... :/the cable is ok, is working fine with others devicestone print editor last version updated 4.1.23I m usin...
read more...

mandras Contributor - Level 1 2020-01-15

2020-01-15

PolyTune 3 muted indication

Just got a PolyTune 3 (full-size) and really like it.  I'd love to use it in the always-on mode (per DIP switches), though.  This way, the foot switch serves as a muting switch only.  There isn't, however,...
read more...

nielsdonnelly Contributor - Level 1 2020-01-15

2020-01-15

Unable to save presets Flashback 2 X4

I have been using the TC Electronic Flashback 2 X4 for a month or 2 without any problems, until today. I used the TonePrint App to send a new preset to one of the slots and tried to save it on one of the banks but it app...
read more...

1Nikola Contributor - Level 2 2020-01-14

2020-01-14

Ditto X4 - alternative firmwares download?

In short - could it be possible to get download links to any/all official/stable firmwares other than the 1.00 Build 35, and 1.30 Build 89? I would like these for testing. It comes down to one thing - Redo option. T...
read more...

pepernicka Contributor - Level 2 2020-01-14

2020-01-14

Tone print options for Hall of Fame 2x4

Hello, please do exists any settings for shimmer in Hall of Fame with suboctave options? I need add octave down and octave up synth sound. Thank you.

natc666 Contributor - Level 2 2020-01-13

2020-01-13

Customer service? Warranty service? Defective Amp

I filled out a care ticket for a defective BQ500 4 days ago. I can't get a response. Should I fill out another? Is there any way to talk to someone? I'm a touring musician, this is a backup amp, if TC won't respond to cu...
read more...