Top Solution Authors

Guitar and Bass

Elmo Contributor - Level 1 yesterday

yesterday

Toneprint for Mimiq Doubler please

Hi,Can we hope that there will be toneprints for the Mimiq Doubler one day ? I'm intersetd in the mini for my bass and having a way to change the EQ and/or a drive or modlation for the second sound could enhance the effe...
read more...

Naatta Contributor - Level 1 yesterday

yesterday

TC Alter Ego V2 and Toneprint

I installed TP app to my phone but there is no toneprints for Alter Ego V2 or is there? Have anyone done?

AH3521 Contributor - Level 1 Tuesday

Tuesday

TC Account Issue

Hi,I logged on to register my plethora x5 but my account said incorrect details. I asked for a password reset nothing came. I eventually had to create a new account but it doesnt show all of my previously registered item...
read more...

Georg1964 Contributor - Level 1 2020-03-31

2020-03-31

TonePrint App Version 4.2.03 and TC electronic DreamScape n...

Unfortunately the TonePrint Editor does not work.with TC electronic DreamscapeAccording to the description, different TonePrints should either be placed on the Dreamscape using the TonePrint Editor or can be transferred ...
read more...

Andy78 Contributor - Level 1 2020-03-30

2020-03-30

uni-vibe toneprint for Flashback 2 X4?

Hi. I just got a Flashback 2 x4. I'm new to toneprints and am trying to approximate some modulation sounds (without delay) in a couple of toneprint slots. In particular I'm trying to get a fairly slow/swirly vintage uni-...
read more...

leon_oneill Contributor - Level 1 2020-03-30

2020-03-30

Flashback 2 Effect Level

Hi, I'm writing my own toneprints with the Fashback 2...the only issue I have is that, when I dial in my settings and store them to a toneprint slot, the effect level parameter returns to the same position each time rega...
read more...

reanix1 Contributor - Level 1 2020-03-30

2020-03-30

PlethoraX5 - won't turn on

Hi guys, I've had this unit for two days, was working fine then it froze and is now stuck and won't turn on, any ideas?See attached video. Thanks,George

jamesm82 Contributor - Level 1 2020-03-30

2020-03-30

New Plethora X5 owner - help please

So my plethora arrived yesterday but seems like I might be one of the first people to have it and like it might be released earlier than intended as there isnt even an online full manual. Im thinking of returning it as s...
read more...

domlaguna Contributor - Level 1 2020-03-29

2020-03-29

BH800 overdriving the input stage?

The BH800 manual says plug in your bass and turn up the input gain until the red light shows, then turn it down slightly.  So far so standard, and that's what I've always done.Today I was experimenting a bit, and tu...
read more...

lsotis Contributor - Level 1 2020-03-29

2020-03-29

Boost on Plethora X5

Maybe it's time to change my Nova System. One function I use a lot is the boost and the Plethora seems to be really interesting.Is there a plan to integrate a boost effect in the Plethora X5?Thank you.