Top Solution Authors

Guitar and Bass

stevetrembley Contributor - Level 2 Monday

Monday

Abysmal TC "support"

You open a ticket. You get one response. You reply. You get "we haven't heard from you". Has happened twice now. Where the hell are you Jason Brewer? You need to be fired. This is utter nonsense. Absolutely useless suppo...
read more...

TopherConner Contributor - Level 1 2019-12-04

2019-12-04

Hall Of Fame 2 not working

I just got the Hall of Fame 2 in the mail. I plugged it in, the red light comes on but no sound comes through. I turn the pedal off, I can hear my guitar. Turn the pedal back on, the light shows the pedal in on, but I ha...
read more...

sj1 Contributor - Level 1 2019-12-03

2019-12-03

Ditto X4: Immediate Recording of New Loop?

Hi All,Using my Ditto X4, in Serial Mode, locked to incoming MIDI clock, suppose I have two loops recorded, one of which is currently playing back.Is it possible to arrange to seamlessly replace one of the loops with a b...
read more...

DCM8004 Contributor - Level 1 2019-12-02

2019-12-02

TC Hall Of Fame Mini Specs

Good evening, I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me find the Value and Type of potentimeter that is used for the control knob on the Hall Of Fame Mini reverb pedal, i am looking to incorporate it into a...
read more...

Disappointed777 Contributor - Level 1 2019-12-02

2019-12-02

Extremely disappointed with tc electronic

My daughter bought my a tc electronic clip-on guitar  for my birthday 2 months and it suddenly stopped working.   I'd like to talk to someone at this company about this, but instead I've  been stuck h...
read more...

somebody Contributor - Level 1 2019-12-02

2019-12-02

Flashback 2 X4: display selected bank with tap tempo led col...

Since two weeks I own a Flashback 2 X4. I really like the pedal but there is room for improvement.One thing is that you have no visual feedback about the selected bank if no preset is active. The tap tempo LED could be u...
read more...

dg87 Contributor - Level 1 2019-12-02

2019-12-02

G-System - Two Controllers with one brain

Hi everyone, I need some help to finde a solution for the following situation.I have a t.c. G-System and a Kemper. The G-Sys does all the FX, the Kemper the Amping. So i have conneted the G-System Controller to the ...
read more...

notbasho Contributor - Level 2 2019-12-01

2019-12-01

How does the custom subdivision setting in the Flashback 2x4...

I've been scouring the internet trying to figure out how the custom subdivision setting works in my Flashback 2x4, but I can't find anything. I'm assuming it works using either the Toneprint Editor or the tap-tempo butto...
read more...

notbasho Contributor - Level 2 2019-12-01

2019-12-01

Does anyone have a manual/legend for the Toneprint app?

I've been futzing around with the toneprint app, and it's super cool to be able to dial in exactly what you want...but I'm having trouble figuring out what each parameter actually stands for in the app. Is there some sor...
read more...

Lbiedrycki Contributor - Level 1 2019-12-01

2019-12-01

Hof 2 help

Hey Tribe i elrecently acquired a Soldano slo 100 which is my first amp without its own reverb. Anyway I bought the HOF 2 and love the effect but when I disengage the overdrive I get this ghost swell from the amp .....
read more...