Guitar

This board is dedicated to the wonderful six-stringed instrument that is the guitar. Talk about playing techniques, your favorite gear, artists, bands and more!

Highlighted

Bugera V5 power cord length

Contributor - Level 1
Hi all, I need to know the length of the Bugera V5’s power cord. I’m in the hospital and I want to buy a V5 so I can play guitar here, but they don’t allow extension cords, so I have to make sure the amp’s power cord is long enough to reach from the wall outlet to my bed. I want to buy ASAP, so any help would be greatly appreciated! Smiley Happy
3 REPLIES

Re: Bugera V5 power cord length

Volunteer Moderator
Hi Esteban,

Welcome to the forum. This Bugera amp has an IEC power jack (like computers have) and probably come with a 5' (1.5m) IEC power cord. What you could do is to talk to the salesman at wherever you plan to order the amp and ask for an additional IEC cable of the required length (they come in all lengths),
Paul Vannatto, Volunteer Forum Administrator and Moderator

Bugera V5 power cord length

Contributor - Level 1
Paul Vannatto;159679 wrote:
Hi Esteban,

Welcome to the forum. This Bugera amp has an AEC power jack (like computers have) and probably come with a 5' (1.5m) AEC power cord. What you could do is to talk to the salesman at wherever you plan to order the amp and ask for an additional AEC cable of the required length (they come in all lengths),

Hey Paul, thanks so much! Do you have a V5 and if so, how do you like it?

Re: Bugera V5 power cord length

Volunteer Moderator
Esteban Delgado;159699 wrote:
Do you have a V5 and if so, how do you like it?

No I don't Esteban. I'm not a guitarist. I provide live sound for bands, etc. using the X32 and accessories.
Paul Vannatto, Volunteer Forum Administrator and Moderator
Conversation Stats
  • Replies
  • Views
  • Kudos Given
  • Contributors