Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

FCB1010 with G SWITCH

Hello TC Forum users...

I have G Major and I'm using Behringer's FCB1010 to switch the preset and bank of the g major, nothing else. The tempo is the one the I already programmed on the selected preset.

So I was buying stuff this other day(accessories and stuff), and I found the footswitch connection from the G major with this 1/4'' jack. So:

Am I able to hook down an extra device, such as TC:s G Switch, or another application to add Tap Tempo feature on my g major. I would really like to have it as an feature, cos' as said before I'm using FCB only to switch my preset.

And if so, what kind of footswitch should I buy, any recommentations?

Thank you very many Smiley Very Happy

ps. sorry for my bad english, I'm from Finland...
Tags (1)
mikkomaasu Contributor - Level 1 2008-09-24

2008-09-24

FCB1010 with G SWITCH

Hello TC Forum users...

I have G Major and I'm using Behringer's FCB1010 to switch the preset and bank of the g major, nothing else. The tempo is the one the I already programmed on the selected preset.

So I was buying stuff this other day(accessories and stuff), and I found the footswitch connection from the G major with this 1/4'' jack. So:

Am I able to hook down an extra device, such as TC:s G Switch, or another application to add Tap Tempo feature on my g major. I would really like to have it as an feature, cos' as said before I'm using FCB only to switch my preset.

And if so, what kind of footswitch should I buy, any recommentations?

Thank you very many Smiley Very Happy

ps. sorry for my bad english, I'm from Finland...

Contributor - Level 2

Re: FCB1010 with G SWITCH

You can actually use the FCB1010 for a tap tempo as well, if you want.