Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Wah pedal

Ok guy's and gals

This may sound stupid but I'm wondering.

If I wanted to add a wah pedal to my rig which is a mesa stiletto trident with the g sys and the 4 cable method, where would I put it ? After the guitar and before the Gsys ?
Tags (1)
geiri Contributor - Level 2 2008-10-22

2008-10-22

Wah pedal

Ok guy's and gals

This may sound stupid but I'm wondering.

If I wanted to add a wah pedal to my rig which is a mesa stiletto trident with the g sys and the 4 cable method, where would I put it ? After the guitar and before the Gsys ?

• 0 Kudos
  • 5 Replies
Contributor - Level 2

Re: Wah pedal

Hi there,

The wah should go before the G System.

Guitar- Wah- G System.

Then hook up using the 4 cable method.
Skervesen Shoggie DC6, Ibanez RG7620, Bare Knuckle Pickups, D'addario NYXL Strings, Boss TU-2, Morley Mark Tremonti Wah, TC Electronic G System, Lehle Sunday Driver, Boss PH-3, Line 6 Roto Machine, Ernie Ball VPJR (x2), Ebtech HE-2, Axess Electronics CFX4, Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Head, Mesa/Boogie Rectifier 4x12 Cab, Monster Cables, NSP Custom Flightcases.
Contributor - Level 2

Just make sure it has a true-bypass circuit
Guitars: PRS Custom 22 with East Indian Rosewood Neck, Ibanez EDR 470EX. Effects: G-System, Extreme III Distortion, Line 6 CrunchTone, Dunlop CryBaby. Amps: Carvin Legacy II VL2412, Vox AD50VT Flow
Contributor - Level 2

I really dig the G wah
Contributor - Level 2

you can also put it in loop1...don't know about the impedance, but isn't the comp in the g before the wah? then loop1 would be better...
Fender VG Strat, G-System, Nova-System, H&K Tubefactor, Diezel VH4, Engl 412 V30, Engl 212 VH
Contributor - Level 2

Wah sounds much better between Guitar & G System IMO