Your Favorite TC Electronic Pedal?

Volunteer Moderator

Hi Folk!!  I'm loving my 3D Dimension Chorus!  And the Hall of Fame .. and, and ... Smiley Happy

https://youtu.be/mWT9MX-9nkc

https://youtu.be/OPCd6IzeTFs

IMG_5810.jpg

9 REPLIES 9

Re: Your Favorite TC Electronic Pedal?

Regular Contributor - Level 2

Difficult question to answer 

I also just got myself a 3rd Dimension and I'm loving it, but the Hypergravity and the FB 2 have to be right at the top of my (ever growing...) list. 

Volunteer Moderator
Love the Flashback. Compact Swiss army knife for delays Smiley Happy

Volunteer Moderator

Loving this one too ... 

IMG_6209.jpg

Volunteer Moderator

My guitar pedalboard currently has:

Polytune 2 mini tuner
BodyRez acoustic resonance enhancer
SpectraComp compressor
two Spark mini boosters
Shaker vibrato
Spark booster
Mimiq doubler
Arena reverb

Photo Feb 16, 18 09 19.jpgMy guitar pedalboard, as at 2019-02-16

and I'm currently planning on adding a Brainwaves pitch shifter. I also own a second Spark booster and a MojoMojo overdrive, plus an HOF mini reverb and a WireTap riff recorder. (edit: oops, I forgot I also have a Polytune 2.)

Photo Feb 16, 18 09 33.jpgmy extra guitar pedals

I think, if I was forced to pick just one of these pedals as my favourite, I would have to say the SpectraComp. As a fully-programmable multiband digital compressor, the SpectraComp is marketed as a bass guitar compressor, but it really can be tailored to any instrument, and its capabilities are far beyond anything else on the market, provided you have the expertise to program it.

My second choice would probably be the Spark booster, the full size one for expanded controllability over the Spark mini, though in the two spots where I am using the Spark minis (pre-OD gain boost and post-OD volume boost), I don't actually require the additional controls, so that would be my third favorite.

Fourth and fifth spots go to the Arena (which I like slightly better than the Hall of Fame for the custom toneprints) and HOF mini. They allow me to program exactly the reverb I want.

Gemma Seymour (she/her), Volunteer Moderator, Multi-Instrumentalist, "The Eliza Effect", Northeast United States (UTC -05:00), Lang: en (native), de (bißchen/rostig), jp 日本語 (少し), 40+ yrs public performance, 30+ yrs pro audio, 25+ yrs technology consulting, 20+ yrs gigging/recording artist

Volunteer Moderator
Since I only have the NovaDrive I have to consider it to be my fave tc-e pedal
Robert Lofgren | Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos and/or mark it as a solution!

Volunteer Moderator

Some great pedals there!  The brainwaves pitch shifter looks so cool ... and pink!! Pink is so hot right now Smiley Happy

Contributor - Level 1

My Favorite is TC Electronic Ditto X4 Looper Looper Pedal

گروه موسیقی برای عروسی

Volunteer Moderator
Great pedal!! Sure to get the creative juices flowing.
Highlighted

Super Contributor - Level 2

My G System. Love it, despite owning just about every alternative.

If you want a stompbox answer, Ditto. Coolest pedal ever.

G System Black iB mod