Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

can i control the four relays in just "one" preset?

This is my problem guys. i wanna control the relay switches of the G-system to switch the channels of my amplifier, but i dont wanna change presets of the g-system while doing this, anyway i can do this? the reason behind it is that, i want to independently control my amplifiers channel without "touching" the G's current preset.. ???? i hope this is possible
Tags (1)
willrock Contributor - Level 2 2008-09-18

2008-09-18

can i control the four relays in just "one" preset?

This is my problem guys. i wanna control the relay switches of the G-system to switch the channels of my amplifier, but i dont wanna change presets of the g-system while doing this, anyway i can do this? the reason behind it is that, i want to independently control my amplifiers channel without "touching" the G's current preset.. ???? i hope this is possible

• 0 Kudos
  • 3 Replies
Contributor - Level 2

Re: can i control the four relays in just "one" preset?

willrock wrote:

You would only be able to switch between two relay configurations within any one preset. So 2-channels per preset would be the limit. I think the amp gizmo would be a way to do this with MIDI though.

You rig up the gizmo to the channel selectors on your amp and then reprogram some of the g-system buttons to send the MIDI CC messages that select the channels.
Gtrs: PRS Cust. 24 20-Anny Artist, Yamaha PAC1511 Mike Stern Signature Pedalboard: Barber Tone Press, TC NovaDrive, TC G-System, Eventide ModFactor Rack: Egnater M4 Modular Tube Preamp, Randall RT2/50 Power Amp, Palmer ADIG-LB load box/cab sim Acoustic: Stehr Coco/Adi Custom-build OO, Stehr Koa/Adi Custom Build GA, Stehr Braz/Adi Custom Build GA, Taylor 814ce-L10, G-Natural
Contributor - Level 2

what is this amp gizmo?

the thing that i don't like about the g system is that i can not independently control all 3 channels of my mark 4.

can i control 3 channels with the amp gizmo?
Contributor - Level 2

redbud wrote:
what is this amp gizmo?

the thing that i don't like about the g system is that i can not independently control all 3 channels of my mark 4.

can i control 3 channels with the amp gizmo?

Yes - you can. Just google "amp gizmo" and you'll find it. Great little box.
Gtrs: PRS Cust. 24 20-Anny Artist, Yamaha PAC1511 Mike Stern Signature Pedalboard: Barber Tone Press, TC NovaDrive, TC G-System, Eventide ModFactor Rack: Egnater M4 Modular Tube Preamp, Randall RT2/50 Power Amp, Palmer ADIG-LB load box/cab sim Acoustic: Stehr Coco/Adi Custom-build OO, Stehr Koa/Adi Custom Build GA, Stehr Braz/Adi Custom Build GA, Taylor 814ce-L10, G-Natural