Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

fades sound down - and up again

when I change present it fades the sound down and then up again... anyone knows why this is??? It's a pretty quikly fade, but it sucks
Tags (1)
anderssogaard Contributor - Level 1 2008-10-18

2008-10-18

fades sound down - and up again

when I change present it fades the sound down and then up again... anyone knows why this is??? It's a pretty quikly fade, but it sucks

• 0 Kudos
  • 4 Replies
Contributor - Level 2

Re: fades sound down - and up again

I think you're experiencing the EQ bug. Have you updated the firmware?
Guitars: PRS Custom 22 with East Indian Rosewood Neck, Ibanez EDR 470EX. Effects: G-System, Extreme III Distortion, Line 6 CrunchTone, Dunlop CryBaby. Amps: Carvin Legacy II VL2412, Vox AD50VT Flow
Contributor - Level 2

I have this issue sometime I now use a boss pedal eq and turn off the one in the G since i cannot get a good tone from it. When i had that issue I changed the settings around if you have some setting to high you will here.
Bogner 20th Anniversary XTC Guitars: Custom Les paul, John Petrucci Music Man Ernie Ball
Rob Contributor - Level 2
Contributor - Level 2

Also check your volume pedal calibration! Does it happen when you have your volume pedal at 80%?
Fender telecaster plus USA with Kinman Pickups, Gibson ES335 2010 Custom Reissue, 1966 Fender Bassman, Lehle Sunday driver, TC G-System, Waiboer Engineering tube fx-loop, TC Nova Drive, Boss BD2, Boss OS2, Suhr Rufus, Ernie Ball Volume pedals for Exp & Vol. Marshall 2x12". 2 Redbox HK.
Contributor - Level 2

yea i sometimes experience this, its one of the "features" have fun