Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

share your phaser settings

I've comment previously about not really carrying much for the phaser. When the wave form is near the top, the high end is just brutal. Like someone running there finger nails on a chalkboard. I don't know if it's my setup or the patch settings. Does anyone else have this issue? Is this is why Vai is using a MXR EVH phaser? I've noticed a few other people with the EVH phaser in their G-system setup. Is it just because the phaser is that good (I have tried it and do like it) or is it because the G-system phaser is that bad?
Tags (1)
mfergel Contributor - Level 2 2007-12-19

2007-12-19

share your phaser settings

I've comment previously about not really carrying much for the phaser. When the wave form is near the top, the high end is just brutal. Like someone running there finger nails on a chalkboard. I don't know if it's my setup or the patch settings. Does anyone else have this issue? Is this is why Vai is using a MXR EVH phaser? I've noticed a few other people with the EVH phaser in their G-system setup. Is it just because the phaser is that good (I have tried it and do like it) or is it because the G-system phaser is that bad?

• 0 Kudos
  • 0 Replies