Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

BEHRINGER BB 560M MICROPHONE DOESN'T WORK / CONNECT TO PC

I've tried to create a ticket but it only comes back with an error.

The BB560M wireless Bluetooth headset works great as a headphone, but the microphone fails to connect to the PC Bluetooth system. As it was advertised ‘perfect for gamers’ it doesn’t seem to work.

The audio connects with both the cable and the Bluetooth. Just no microphone function

The Bluetooth we are using at home is a dongle we purchased from JB’s https://www.jbhifi.com.au/products/creative-bt-w2-bluetooth-usb-transceiver

Which connects to headsets with microphones and we can’t get it to pair to anything.

Hope that all makes sense.

Thanks for any help Smiley Happy

bonstonmusic Contributor - Level 1 2020-02-23

2020-02-23

BEHRINGER BB 560M MICROPHONE DOESN'T WORK / CONNECT TO PC

I've tried to create a ticket but it only comes back with an error.

The BB560M wireless Bluetooth headset works great as a headphone, but the microphone fails to connect to the PC Bluetooth system. As it was advertised ‘perfect for gamers’ it doesn’t seem to work.

The audio connects with both the cable and the Bluetooth. Just no microphone function

The Bluetooth we are using at home is a dongle we purchased from JB’s https://www.jbhifi.com.au/products/creative-bt-w2-bluetooth-usb-transceiver

Which connects to headsets with microphones and we can’t get it to pair to anything.

Hope that all makes sense.

Thanks for any help Smiley Happy

• 0 Kudos
  • 5 Replies
Highlighted
Superhero - Level 3

Re: BEHRINGER BB 560M MICROPHONE DOESN'T WORK / CONNECT TO PC

@bonstonmusic 

Hello Boni, welcome to the community.

First make sure that every required field in your profile is correct. Missing information can apparently
cause the Care ticket system to fail. It is also important to fill-in every required field in the Care
ticket form (marked *). Make screenshots of the completed Care form before you submit it. If it fails
again, let us know and we can tell you how to send the screenshots to get some help.

Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

Thanks for the reply, i have tried again to lodge a ticket after editing my profile and it did worked but only on the "pre - sales" section but when i try the "Technical Support" part it just gives me an error and i didn't filled up the form as much as i could and didn't left anything with * blank.

Thanks for any assistance.

Highlighted
Superhero - Level 3

@bonstonmusic wrote:

Thanks for the reply, i have tried again to lodge a ticket after editing my profile and it did worked but only on the "pre - sales" section but when i try the "Technical Support" part it just gives me an error and i didn't filled up the form as much as i could and didn't left anything with * blank.

Thanks for any assistance.

@bonstonmusic 

I have sent you a PM.

Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

Can I get some help too, I am having an issue with the USB device not recognized on windows 10, all drivers an power settings have been updated. but still not working.

Highlighted
Superhero - Level 3

@joserabeg wrote:

Can I get some help too, I am having an issue with the USB device not recognized on windows 10, all drivers an power settings have been updated. but still not working.

@joserabeg 

Hello Jose, welcome to the community.

What USB device are you trying to connect?