Top Solution Authors
Contributor - Level 1

Behringer Odyssey Arpeggio

Hi,

I have an issue with Odyssey internal sequencer: when I press arpeggio in hold mode (double press) and play some notes in keyboard, it runs fine, but when I want to change notes during arpeggio is already running, the whole sequence stucks. Only reboot helps. Is this a known issue which is gonna be fixed soon by firmware upgrade or have I a faulty unit? Please advice.

Thank you

Lukas

Superunknown Contributor - Level 1 2019-08-21

2019-08-21

Behringer Odyssey Arpeggio

Hi,

I have an issue with Odyssey internal sequencer: when I press arpeggio in hold mode (double press) and play some notes in keyboard, it runs fine, but when I want to change notes during arpeggio is already running, the whole sequence stucks. Only reboot helps. Is this a known issue which is gonna be fixed soon by firmware upgrade or have I a faulty unit? Please advice.

Thank you

Lukas

• 0 Kudos
  • 3 Replies
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

Re: Behringer Odyssey Arpeggio

I had a similar issue where I could not press / stop anything. Only a shutdown and restart helped. Hope they can fix it with a firmware update.

Cheers

Tinu

Highlighted
Regular Contributor - Level 1

If they fix it with a firmware update how do you install it when the Synth Tool fails to connect?  

Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

I find that when the arpeggiator is on hold (or not) it will skip a beat if you're not exactly hitting the key with exact timing. It seems that it is unable to retrigger unless you're a robot or can play with perfect timing to the internal clock. It's frustrating if you want to do some classic 80s New Wave arpeggiated bass runs. My Juno 6 does its arpeggios with smoothness when retriggering a note and never skips a beat. Seems like this is a bug in the Odyssey.