Contributor - Level 1

Colored LEDs on the Behringer Odyssey?

Thomann has photos of the Odyssey with multi colored LEDs.  Is this something that is coming?  Or was that just a special?  Because I want to buy one with colored LEDs.  I'll wait if I have to. 

will7370 Contributor - Level 1 2019-10-09

2019-10-09

Colored LEDs on the Behringer Odyssey?

Thomann has photos of the Odyssey with multi colored LEDs.  Is this something that is coming?  Or was that just a special?  Because I want to buy one with colored LEDs.  I'll wait if I have to. 

Contributor - Level 1

Re: Colored LEDs on the Behringer Odyssey?

It appears they are adding colored LEDs to new versions. Because they are easily replaceable, I will be attempting to add my own colored LEDs. I am choosing to go with the non-transparent colored 2x3x4 for personal aesthetics which resemble the original Arp Odyssey colors when not illuminated, although a lot of people prefer transparent LEDs that only light up the color it emits when turned up.. The only issue I know of with after market LEDs is that the voltage may vary by color so some may or may not work, or work well. I will keep you posted. I am hoping that Behringer will offer replacement LED kits for reasonable price. But, you can always buy after market 100pcs LEDs for under $5 with shipping.