Top Solution Authors
Contributor - Level 1

How do you get a hold of someone?!

I have purchased a few products. Motor 61 being one of them and cannot seem to get anyone to respond. Phones are always busy and no one responds to email. 

1) Is there any accountability around this? You need to get a new PBX and Contact Center at this rate because your lines should not be tied up like that. 

bmarcurella Contributor - Level 1 2019-09-11

2019-09-11

How do you get a hold of someone?!

I have purchased a few products. Motor 61 being one of them and cannot seem to get anyone to respond. Phones are always busy and no one responds to email. 

1) Is there any accountability around this? You need to get a new PBX and Contact Center at this rate because your lines should not be tied up like that. 

Highlighted
Valued Contributor - Level 1

Re: How do you get a hold of someone?!

Hi Brandon ( @bmarcurella ), 

Welcome to the community.  Are you outside the US?  When I call the US Support number I get a message that tells me to go to the support website and fill out the support request form. 

https://www.behringer.com/brand/behringer/support#googtrans(en|en)

This now appears to be the only way to get technical support.  After filling out the form, you should get an email reply with a case #.  If you don't, check your spam folder.  The email will tell you that someone will contact you within one business day.  Be patient.  That time has been getting longer and longer. Several days and even weeks at this point.  

Hope this helps, 

Ken

If you want "Loud", then run a piece of sheet metal through a table saw. --Ivan Beaver