Keys

Clem Contributor - Level 1 yesterday

yesterday

PLEASE Fix Crave sequencer

As said, please, make the sequencer of the CRAVE 100% working.... (clock divider, stange behaviors in synth tool)....for the clock divider, i hate you. You re the 1st ever to downgrade a product, after took our money... ...
read more...

Senora_music Contributor - Level 2 Sunday

Sunday

Noise Oddysey

Hi,Since I have Odyssey, I've noticed a loud noise when I use headphones (obviously it doesn't come from the white or pink noise source that machine has). I made a record with ableton live and the noise remain. It's very...
read more...

Senora_music Contributor - Level 2 Sunday

Sunday

Crave Velocity MIDI with Ableton Live

Hi,I am triying configure Ableton live and Crave with the purpose thaty the velocity of the notes I am sending from ableton affects to crave's velocity.In Synth Tool I selected MIDI Velocity from Assing Value. I've been ...
read more...

dwp456 Contributor - Level 1 2020-01-15

2020-01-15

Pro-1 Pitch Bend Issue

My new Behringer Pro-1 responds to ptich bend data while a key is depressed, but every note jumps down to a low C after a key is released and the pitch bend wheel moves even a tiny bit.  It is masked if the envelope...
read more...

stevenson Contributor - Level 2 2020-01-14

2020-01-14

Odyssey has stopped Working

Hi I think my Odyssey (which I absolutely love btw - my favourite bit of kit) has stopped working. It should be on warranty but I really need it atm.I switched to a song in Logic that had the midi port and it showed the ...
read more...

Talos Contributor - Level 3 2020-01-14

2020-01-14

Odyssey and Synth tool 2.3.3

Nice to see the auto select for midi clock back in 2.3.3, but without a firmware update you can't select it Is this an oversight or have they released too many products to keep up with P.S. bring back the clock...
read more...

Moogthesource Contributor - Level 1 2020-01-14

2020-01-14

Motor 49

Hi can anyone please help. Before Christmas I purchased  Motor 49 from Gear4Music. A few keys were not responding properly . They worked intermittently. I returned the keyboard and received a full refund. I then pur...
read more...

sz4bo Contributor - Level 1 2020-01-12

2020-01-12

What Are the System Requirements for Synthtool?

Hi,on the official page where I can download the synthtool (for win) there is no visible system requirements listed. What is the lowest windows version this tool can run, 8,10? Also the app does not start for me, it is c...
read more...

andybet78 Contributor - Level 1 2020-01-12

2020-01-12

behringer umx 610 keyboard

hello, i recieved a behringer umx 610 keyboard and i plugged it thriugh usb to my laptop but i cand find to hear any sound coming from the keyboard . can anyone help please . thank you

BluePuma Contributor - Level 2 2020-01-09

2020-01-09

DeepMind 6 Date code

I am begining to think that I have been sold an old stock instrument. Am I right to assume that the date code is the first four numbers of the serial number ?  i.e S1707 would be July 2017 ?