Keys

TJWilkins Contributor - Level 1 49m ago

49m ago

Deepmind 12 Issue - Hopefully not a 'brick' situatio...

Hello All, I've had my DM12 for about a month. I bought it used from a trustworthy friend. I've been getting to know this synth and LOVE it. Unfortunately, when I fired it up this morning, I had all the lights illum...
read more...

ttdom Contributor - Level 1 yesterday

yesterday

odyssey not connected synthtool

trying to get synthtool to find my odyssey. Windows7 pro 64bit USB/device manager says no driver loaded and synthtool says not connected. I alread pulled out my audio interface but makes no difference. 

Swisstony10 Contributor - Level 1 yesterday

yesterday

Triggering TD-3 from Cubase

Just integrated a TD-3 into my studio, and I'm loving it so far, except for one minor issue.  I can't seem to control anything about it from Cubase.  It's taking midi sync perfectly happily, over USB, but all I...
read more...

Bzzrro Contributor - Level 1 2020-03-28

2020-03-28

Ms - 1- RD middle G note stopped working

Hey guys I resently updated my Ms1 and the middle G note stopped working, any suggestion? Every other key works just fine 

henkjan Contributor - Level 2 2020-03-28

2020-03-28

Deepmind 12 keyboard velocity

Hy everybody,As i am new to the DM12 i am experimenting to get in control of this machine. Now i ran into an issue that i could not resolve with the manual. I can't find if the setting for the key velocity are gobal sett...
read more...

UlkeCiftci Contributor - Level 1 2020-03-26

2020-03-26

I am brand new and I need help about necessary softwares

Dear All,I have bought a new Behringer Motör 49 and I don't know how I can use it and which softwares I need.Sincerely,ULKE CIFTCI

prng Contributor - Level 2 2020-03-22

2020-03-22

Pro-1 oscillator B out of tune

Anyone had a pro-1 where one of the oscillators, B in my case, doesn't seem to keep tune properly?It'll keep the tune for whatever key what use to tune it, but the it doesnt seem to track properly across the keyboard wit...
read more...

Vetallica Contributor - Level 1 2020-03-20

2020-03-20

K2 Eurorack Ribbon

Hi recently purchased a used K2, but it did not come with the eurorack ribbon or patch cables. Does anyone know where I could find the correct eurorack ribbon for purchase? Thanks!

fil Contributor - Level 1 2020-03-17

2020-03-17

crave with arturia keystep

with the arturia keystep in recording mode, sound of the behringer crave drops off.It is possible to record the sequence, but with no minitoring, so it's really not easy.Any solution ?

fil 2020-03-17

2020-03-17

norfolkwomble Contributor - Level 2 2020-03-17

2020-03-17

Pro 1 Arpeggiator

I've just got a Pro-1 and I've noticed that when the arpeggiator is used, it will play through the keys held down just the once and then stops. It doesn't matter whether or not I use Up or Up + Down.I would expect it wou...
read more...