Contributor - Level 2

"On the fly" Synth control via Synth tool?

I have an MS1 that I want to be able to control while performing live, for example changing from midi clock to midi DIN for when I want to go from onboard MS1 sequinces (using DAW bpm as clock) to reciving note data from my DAW (for specific parts of a track). But there doesnt seem to be an easy way to change settings like this without having to completely close the DAW all together, change the settings, then open it back up again (which obviously wouldnt be the most ideal while performing live).

I do have a suggestion for Synthtool, and it is to possibly make it a VST to make it easier to que different settings and automate functions of certian synthesizers, and have diffent channels with Synth tool with taylored setiings.

grillnstuff Contributor - Level 2 2020-01-02

2020-01-02

"On the fly" Synth control via Synth tool?

I have an MS1 that I want to be able to control while performing live, for example changing from midi clock to midi DIN for when I want to go from onboard MS1 sequinces (using DAW bpm as clock) to reciving note data from my DAW (for specific parts of a track). But there doesnt seem to be an easy way to change settings like this without having to completely close the DAW all together, change the settings, then open it back up again (which obviously wouldnt be the most ideal while performing live).

I do have a suggestion for Synthtool, and it is to possibly make it a VST to make it easier to que different settings and automate functions of certian synthesizers, and have diffent channels with Synth tool with taylored setiings.

Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Re: "On the fly" Synth control via Synth tool?

I'd like to see that feature too. I mean we basically had it before the update. There was auto clock selection and now it's fixed to what you set in the synth tool. Not very practical. Also I'd like to see a shortcut to enable/disable sequencer auto start. And i really need the clock divider back. I really hope Behringer is reading this. There are so many posts asking to get back the clock divider, but no reaction from Behringer so far Smiley Sad

Janis Robens