Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

Connect SL32 to midas pro series

Is it possible to connect an SL32 or DL32 Stagebox to an Midas Pro series mixing console?

Or should i have some issues with the 96Khz to 48Khz sample rate?

Thijs200 Contributor - Level 1 2020-03-18

2020-03-18

Connect SL32 to midas pro series

Is it possible to connect an SL32 or DL32 Stagebox to an Midas Pro series mixing console?

Or should i have some issues with the 96Khz to 48Khz sample rate?

• 0 Kudos
  • 5 Replies
Highlighted
Superhero - Level 3

Re: Connect SL32 to midas pro series

@Thijs200 

Hello Thijs, welcome to the community.

The S32 and DL32 stageboxes are not suitable for use with Midas Pro consoles. These stageboxes only run at 44.1kHz and 48kHz sample rates.

Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

Is there a way to stil connect the system?

Highlighted
Volunteer Moderator

@Thijs200 wrote:

Is there a way to stil connect the system?

Not that I'm aware of. Is there a particular reason why you need to use a Pro console and/or the S32/DL32?

Paul Vannatto, Volunteer Forum Administrator and Moderator. Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution!
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

I am curious as well.  Can the Pro select down to 48k? I had a situation where the sound was being handled by the venue who told me they would be using a M32 for FOH. I brought my M32R to hook in and multitrack record the show.  Only to find out they decided to bring their Pro2c instead.  I could do nothing... I wondered if they could have run at 48k instead... is that a no?

Highlighted
Volunteer Moderator

@JadeInTheATL wrote:

I wondered if they could have run at 48k instead... is that a no?

Yes that is correct. It is a no.

Paul Vannatto, Volunteer Forum Administrator and Moderator. Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution!